Portable light load hardness tester
– e-computest is a light load (5 kgf) portable hardness tester using the Rockwell method (preload, full load, and reading back at preload)
– It can be used to test the whole range of metals, without changing the indenter
– Allows fast wireless data sharing (up to100 meters distance) through a user-friendly Android application
– Cordless design for a great working Ergonomy
– Can be supplied with international standards certification. Operating principle and use e-computest can be used to test the whole range of metals, without changing the indenter.
One needs only to select the desired scale, place the tester on the test part, press down on the test head and read the result. Thanks to its unique loading system, the tester can transmit only its specified load (5 kgf), regardless of the operator strength. The hardness result is immediately displayed. The instrument is equipped with a diamond cone indenter (ERNST design).